Happy Birthday, Daddy -

Today is my Daddy's birthday!!! I'm so thankful for him and so honored and blessed to be his daughter and to learn from him and share my life with him. I wouldn't trade these days for anything. 

I love working with him on projects and sharing jokes and laughing about life with him. He is truly one of the most honorable, kind, sweet, gentle, loving, Godly, caring, giving and fun people I've ever known. I love having traits that I can point right at him and say "Yep. I'm your daughter.". :) 

Two snapshots of life ..... 

A few days after I turned 1, 6-30-1989....I loved it when Daddy put me up on his shoulders and he would walk on the beach with me like that. It's one of my first memories. I can still remember holding onto his curly hair, with the hair between my fists and giggling in the salty air. I always felt completely safe and exhilaratingly high in the air and happy to be so. I've never felt anything but love and protection from him as my Dad. The safest place is in his arms and telling him about all of me. 

And in Savannah, GA, last July, 2013. Walking the beautiful town in the rather hot weather, but a very special time just the two of us. We laughingly took a picture in a restaurant's glass....so very us. 

Daddy - I love you to the moon and back and all the stars in between, always and forever!!!! 

With love always,
~ Jean Marie ~ 

Comments

  1. Happy birthday, Mr Fambrough!

    Much love xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!