Roe vs. Wade 36 years later today.

Life - There is only one thing that I can think of that is possibly more beautiful in the word -"life" than the birth of a baby, and that is new life in Christ. Life is a gift from God Almighty. It is not something we make, it is made, every person is made, every baby is made - by God. Life is not something we can make, thus life cannot and should not ever be, something that we think we have earned the right to take. To end.

Psalm 139 13-16
"For you formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
when I was made in secret,
and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance,
being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them. "

I am amazed by God's marvelous works in every tiny life of every baby. And I will always choose life, for any little baby. That cannot change, if I still yet believe in God's Holy Word. Nor should it ever.

Thankful for every baby,
~ Jean Marie

Comments