Anna's getting married! -


Back in February 2016, my dear friend Anna came to visit from Texas and attend the Ligonier Conference with us! 
I showed her my favorite places, including the amazing Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and views....
and before I head to Texas tomorrow, I had to post this look back!! Love the memories of our happy laughter
and the incredibly strong whipping wind (which made lion manes out of our curls, haha!). 

Anna is a bringer of JOY. 

Love love love her. 


I can't WAIT to hug Anna a million times this weekend (which is basically my job at the wedding). 

I'M SOOOO HAPPY for her and her love, Michael, and for God's incredible gift in her life. 

Anna has such deep wisdom and great joy....and occasionally I text her with hard prayer requests
and she always listens, prays, and speaks to what is reaaaallly going on. That is so rare, and she is a gem! 

Anna, I love you sooooo much and can't wait to rejoice and celebrate your wedding day!!!!
So very glad that God has blessed you so richly and mightily. And yes, I'm going to Instagram it. haha.


I'll be in Texas for a week and then be back in Florida before heading off to England 2 weeks later!
Can't wait to celebrate Anna & Michael and to see Kimberly & Ben!!

With joy,
~ Jean Marie ~ 

Comments