My Project 52 {Week 42} -


{Week 42} October 16, 2015 ~ What my mornings look like with Lucy Mae. 

Lucy Mae will be 5 this week!!! I can't believe it. 

Also, Phoenix's 1st Birthday is TODAY. I can't handle all this growing up! Time flies so fast. 
We will celebrate her birthday this Sunday, and it'll be such a sweet time. 

October is halfway gone, and the next few months are filling up so quickly. 
Tomorrow I'm going to an FSU game with Eric & Sarah, and I'm SOOOO excited. 
It'll be my first time getting to go to a major league game. :D I'm pretty stoked.

{although to drive to Tally, we have to get up at ZERO DARK THIRTY IN THE NIGHT....
ok, so it's 4am. but that's the same thing.
Praise Jesus for the promise of Chicken Biscuits from Chik Fil A.
And yes, I've already staked out the back of Eric's Prius as my backseat camper bed.}

So I've got a full weekend ahead of me! 

Love you all, 
~ Jean Marie ~ 

Comments