My Project 52 {33} -

Week 33 - Shot on my GoPro. Playalinda Beach, FL - August 14, 2014 - In the sea.

I love the sea so much. Becs went with me this morning, and it was gorgeous and cold and radiant.
Mom, Dad and I went to Joyce's memorial service this afternoon, and I knew I needed a blast of
peace before a blast of sadness. There are few things better for me than swimming and dipping and
 swirling in the sea. It does unexplainable things in uplifting my spirit. It is a gift to live here.

Looking at this picture moves me incredibly much. It is an unconscious gesture of peace for me. 
My hand up, receiving, giving, trusting, letting go. When I looked this just a few minutes ago,
I knew it was my Project 52 pic for the week (or maybe month), so I thought I'd share it a few days early. 

And then two more things to share that very much fit the sea: 

A favorite song: "First Impressions - Instrumental" by Edgar Meyer & Mark O'Connor 
on the CD "Impressions" by Yo-Yo Ma -- I listen to this song over and over. Love it so much.

And a favorite quote: 
"For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), it's always ourselves we find in the sea."
 ~ E.E. Cummings ~ 

With love always, knowing that the grace that sustains me is also sustaining many of you.
Resting in the arms of Everlasting Love of Jesus - 
~ Jean Marie ~ 

Comments

  1. Love this shot... it beckons a stillness and peace... a graceful flow of crystal waters. Love you and your beautiful soul. <3

    Shan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me by leaving me a comment! I always love reading what you write!