My Project 52 {Week 21} -

{Week 21} Thursday, May 19, 2016 ~ Self Portrait & the Sunset Clouds

This week was a hard one, probably the hardest missing my China babies since the week after I got back. 
Turns out, I wasn't the only one missing them soooo much! Some others on my team were hit hard too. 
It was 2 months this week that we left, and that really aches some days. It's hard being separated!  

The evening of this sunset, I particularly needed to read this, and to see that glory. 

"Every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low;
the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth;
the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall SEE it together;
for the mouth of the Lord has spoken....

Behold, the Lord God shall come with a strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him;
Behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.
He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, 
and carry them in His bosom, and gently lead those who are with young." 
{Isaiah 40:4-5 & 10-11}

- JM -

Comments