Sunday Reflections (22) -

~ Resurrection Sunday 2015 ~ 

"He is not here, He is risen, just as He said!" 

"I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. 
O Death, I will be your plagues! O Grave, I will be your destruction!" ~ Hosea 13:14 

"Who can number His generation? Who shall declare all the triumphs of His cross? 
Millions, dead, now live again! Myriads follow in His train! 
Victorious Lord, victorious Lord, victorious Lord and coming King!!" 
~ Thomas O. Chisholm, 1941 ~ 

"Up from the grave He arose; with a mighty triumph o'er his foes!
He arose a Victor from the dark domain, and He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!" 

We watched the beautiful sunrise at our sunrise service on the Indian River this morning. 
So much joy today holds - unquenchable, deep joy!! He lives, He lives, and so shall I! He is risen indeed!!! 

Happy Resurrection Sunday!!

~ Jean Marie ~ 

Comments